Friday, May 16, 2008

SOB- Weeping in DISMAY or?????

I love the one who ignores me
I miss the one who hates me
I cry for the one who backstabbes me
I laugh with the one who fakes it
I worry for the one who is selfish
I dream of/for the one who jus makes me a dreamer
I think of the one who happens to be a mirage in the desert
Good things take time to happen
Great things happen in a blink of an eye
But worst things are always at dispense and
Breaks free at the verge of insanity...

CRAZY LIFE OF MINE

I LOVE YOU....

4 comments:

The Jamist said...

A poem abt love..
which makes me love u even more...
my dear sis...

Classic Work... A amalgamation of Oxymorons and Irony....

sreevatsan said...

Nice one :) very true n ironic...

Vasu said...

interesting one... i can empathise with this as I am lot ozymoronic :)

Unknown said...

toooooooooooo gud