Thursday, July 17, 2008

ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL

Alright guys. All this time my blog involved about emotions and innermost feelings which each and everyone of us would have experienced at some fraction of a second. I thought why don’t i do something different this time.


While pondering over the topic, I just thought it would be perfect to share the most unexpected day which started out nothing sizzling about it. There was a previous commosion which led to this day perhaps. Can you guess what was the root cause for it?????.What else, other than my (our) coll!!!.I had to pay my semester fees at main campus Guindy. After getting there I came to know that I had to pay my exam fees as well(but that at my college....its just the beginning).I had no extra money and mood to finish up that work(nevertheless my dept office staff had no clue about what was to be done :-)...).This is the preceding story!...Now that this is done, two days after that I decided to pay it as well. A friend of mine also wanted to catch up with me for a very long time. So you know what would have been my plan then. I got ready and when I was about to leave i had messages from few friends studying in self financing colleges that their results have been declared. They wanted me to check it out as they had college and i was still enjoying my vacation. I tried but as usual at time of crisis the server was down. Tension started crippling in. On my way to the station it strikes me that my season ticket validity had got over. I had to wait to get it at my station under the direct sun (phew..Hot and sweaty).In d mean time I called up my friend and not knowing where to hang out(comedy track no.1)confirmed to catch up with her at a temple(I have loads of faith in divine power). I boarded the train and got a call for d results. I was helpless.


I got down at Palavanthangal station fondly known as fruit station. We had decided to go to hanuman temple. I knew only one at that place. I got there, but you know what???? She had gone to hayagrivar temple nearby (comedy track no.2...a little confusion in communication). I got there at the nick of time, cos the temple was about to be closed. We finished up our prayers and got out. I wanted to let know my friends about their results. She was anxious too. So we went in search of a browsing centre. I guess it was 11.15AM. We had to wait for a while before we could get a system. After that, wait for the website to load. Even after so much of waiting only our anxiety kept raisin but not the web page. All our tries went in vain and by then the clock struck 12. U still remember I had to still pay my fees. A flash of all friends whom i can sort for help went through my mind...just one of them was shortlisted out of that and fortunately really fortunately he said he would do it. After giving him the details, I took her along and reached college. There was again a long queue for that(hw much more frustration is in store for me??)and first thing no challan was there. Yet I had no problem with that...My friend saw that and got me one..Phew!!!....It took me nearly an hour and half to finish off with that. In midst of waiting I got the results from my friend. After that i called all of them to let know of their results (enough commosion for a long time).I didn’t have lunch till 2. Was damn hungry after all the walking and thinking.


But whatever was the obstacle at the end of the day, I found that everything fell into place...


1/4 by planning, 1/4 by faith, 1/4 by luck n 1/4 by the help I got from my 2 friends at the right moment!!!...


What can I say ALL'S WELL THAT ENDS WELL!!!!

4 comments:

Vasu said...

Hmmm blogs are a cool way to vent frustration over things. I do that :)

me too have experienced lots of frustration @ MIT. But now after an year, i miss all tat very much... :( may be i have to write a blog to vent out this frustration :D

Cheers

The Jamist said...

A nice account of a hectic day when u had people around to reciprocate ur good deeds to them...

Senthil said...

SENTHIL 20063351:hmmmmmmmm........... really good piece of writing.... try sending some funny articles to nxg hindu .... the writer in u is waiting to burst out......p

sreevatsan said...

Ha ha :D poor u ;) but twas fun to read though..not as much for u that day ;) nice narration :)